Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer at Aldi!

Oh, it's summertime at Aldi, and they are in FULL SWING.

Do you want an Easy Set Backyard Pool by Intex?  Hurry in now, it's there.

I was so excited when I went into Aldi today and found they have the Season's Best Frozen Mixed Fruit Blend (Strawberries, Pineapple, Mangos & Peaches!) for $1.99/lb.  Mix with some Nature's Nectar OJ & Fit & Active Plain Yogurt and you have an unbelievable summer smoothie!  (guess what I'm having for lunch right now!)  They also have Frozen Sliced Strawberries and Frozen Mango Chunks, too!  $3.29 for 2 lbs.  WOW....I DARE you to find 2 lbs of frozen fruit anywhere than inexpensively!

Also, in the fresh fruit aisle, they had some Nectarines & Peaches, too....$3.29 for 2 lbs...and they smelled amazing!

All their fresh Nature's Nectar Lemonades are there, too.  Right near the OJ.  Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade, Lemonade Iced Tea.

I'm not even going to mention the additions to the ice cream case, I'm going to  let you all discover THOSE goodies all on your own.  I was tempted though....wayyyyy tempted.

And as you check you, make sure to get some supplies for super Aldi S'Mores!



No comments:

Post a Comment