Thursday, May 6, 2010

An easy Mother's Day Breakfast...



Are you nervous? Mother's Day is SUNDAY! Did your order flowers? Send your card? NO? Well...wait....I have an Aldi Product Review that is VERY TIMELY!

How about make your Mom something delicious for breakfast?

I bought this, Breakfast Skillets, for $1.99 in the freezer section at my local Aldi. I chose the Sausage version because my family is partial to sausage. They also have Ham.

VERY EASY TO DO, add 6 golden hen eggs (they were 1.25 this week for a dozen!), and I added about 4 oz of shredded Happy Farms cheddar cheese.

For the most part, it was very yummy. The only comment from my hubby was that there were a lot of potatoes. I would add that the over-abundance of potatoes necessitated adding salt and pepper liberally. But it was overall yummy, quick, easy and very inexpensive!

Hope you enjoy!

And Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommies out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment